Monday, August 3, 2026

When Every Door Closes, God Makes a Way

One of my greatest joys in writing is sharing the lessons God has taught me through everyday experiences.  My prayer is that something I have learned will encourage your heart, strengthen your faith, and remind you that God is always at work—even when we cannot see what He is doing.

If you’re anything like me, taking “no” for an answer doesn’t come easily.  Over the years, I’ve discovered that perseverance often bears fruit.  There have been times when I sought another avenue because I sensed the first “no” was not the final answer.  Sometimes people decline a request because they don’t have all the facts, or because life’s demands prevent them from giving careful consideration to what is being presented.

Even so, there comes a point when every door I know to knock on has been knocked on, every option has been explored, and every effort has been exhausted.  When that happens and the answer is still “no,” I am reminded that there is One whose wisdom far exceeds my own.  I place the matter in God’s hands and trust Him with the outcome.

I must confess, I can still be a bit hardheaded.  At times I convince myself that if I just try a little harder or think a little longer, I can work everything out on my own. Yet, as I continue to grow in my walk with Christ, I am learning a precious truth: it is far better to invite the Lord into every situation from the very beginning than to wait until all my plans have failed.

God longs to be involved in every part of our lives—not because He needs our invitation, but because He loves us with an everlasting love.  He sees what we cannot see.  He opens doors that no one can shut, and He closes doors that would ultimately lead us away from His very best.  Even when we do not understand His timing or His ways, we can trust His heart.

When circumstances appear hopeless and the future seems uncertain, our hope does not rest in people or circumstances.  Our hope rests in Jesus Christ.  He is faithful, and He never abandons those who place their trust in Him.  The Lord knows every need we have, and He has promised to supply us according to His riches in glory.

So, when every door seems closed and your own strength has reached its limit, remember that God is never out of options.  His plans are higher than ours, His timing is perfect, and His grace is always sufficient.  There is always hope in Him.

May we learn to seek Him first, trust Him completely, and rest in the assurance that He is working all things together for our good and for His glory.

As Scripture reminds us, “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”— Romans 8:28

Written by,

Papa Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment